What is horror?

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

CCR (first two questions)

So, this week I started working in the first two questions of my CCR, since I already did the last two. For this one, I am doing something similar to the vogue questions and I want to have a script for it so that when my cousin comes over to my house, the recording process would be easier and we can just go straight into editing. But before I make a script, but this two questions, I have to make some research. 

One if the questions is about how my film opening would be distributed. I was planning in distributing my project in a film festival and on Youtube, butI had to be careful with this one because there is no way I am going to distribute my film opening on the biggest festival in the world, which I think one of them takes  place in Venice. I am just starting out, and I am far away from an Oscar. So, I had to keep in mind that I am not making money yet, but also how to read my target audience. I tried to find a drama festival, and I thought I found the right one until it said that it took place in Greece. I just started looking for something local, and I found the right one. Well, I think. It is called the Miami Short Film Festival and although the festival doesn't only focus in the drama genre, meaning that people can do a variety on genres, it is a local festival and I won't have to spend a lot if money and I think it is a good start, for someone who is taking baby steps in the film world.

My second method of distribution would be Youtube, and the reason why is because of the amount of users they have and because it reaches my target audience, which is females between the ages of 17-20. YouTube reaches has a wide range of audience and this would be good for the project because it would help by getting more exposure. I went on the internet and made some research, and I found that 77% of the people that use Youtube are from ages 15-35 and although it is wide, it works for my target audience. After I made all the research, I started working on my script. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

In one of the videos, it sounds like one of my family member is dying but I swear, my Aunt is okay. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RVz-t4...