What is horror?

Monday, March 27, 2023

GROUP MEETING AND REFLECTION

Today we had another group meeting and I think it went pretty good. I got to hear some of my group member's perspective and where they are at in the project. Based on some of my group member's answers, I think I've kept a pretty good pacing throughout this whole entire project with my blog, and how I've been managing my time working in this project and school work and other activities I do.

I got feedback from one of the group members on my film opening. I was a bit scared that it just wasn't going to be as good because of the whole section that had to be cut off. She watched my film opening and she said it was good and that she really liked it. She also gave me feedback in the part where I said that all the dialogue had to be cut off because the whole footage was 6 minutes. She said that it was completely fine and that ti makes sense to only put the opening of the graduation party and cut to the next day and I also think it makes sense since the whole plot is in the rejection letters scene.

We also spoke about our recording process which went different from everyone. One of my group members said that her filming process only took an hour and well, I wished that's how mine went but it obviously was going to take longer, since I recorded day and night. And my video has dialogue in it so it took more time to record. My friend didn't have any dialogue in it but I still liked her video a lot and I also gave her feedback on it. We talked about the editing app we used and how it suited both of us.

Overall, I had fun making this project and to be honest, I've done nothing like this before so this was definitely something that was out of my comfort zone, and I got to be the main character on my own film opening. Something I really enjoyed was writing this blogs. I love writing I mean I've been journaling every week for the past three years ad I loved that I had the freedom to just express myself, like when I wrote about the World Baseball Classic, but I still kept that balance and not try to be distracted on a different topic too much, since this was not a project about how Venezuela was literally dominating until US came, or the, well, "interesting" jersey design Great Britain came up with. Anyways,  I liked the challenge of having to use my time wisely, making blogs while making process on the project and school work. Plus doing activities like outside the whole. By those activities I mean going to baseball games. Of course I was going to manage my time wisely, now more than ever. Something that I wished I've done was make a script. It would have made the recording process so much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

In one of the videos, it sounds like one of my family member is dying but I swear, my Aunt is okay. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RVz-t4...