What is horror?

Sunday, February 26, 2023

STORYBOARD

I just came back from the place where the fifteen's birthday party were and I am absolutely exhausted. I'll admit it, I has low expectations for this party, but it turned out to be a fun experience. Although I had a good time, I could not stop thinking about this project and on top of that, I had to study for a math test. While on our way back, which was literally 5 hours, I was trying to think on the story line but I just couldn't come up with anything. So I told myself to chill out, that everything is going to be fine and my cousin would help me get new ideas and that it would not take too long, since we already had an idea of what I wanted to do. Well, this was an expectation, not a reality.

As soon as I got home, I called my cousin and we started working on it. It was super hard for us to get an idea, since he was kind of stuck on still doing the pregnant stuff an I wasn't e big fan of it, since I thought it was basic and I think a lot of comedy/drama movies have this topic. So we went back and forth with the topic of college and being pregnant. We would get ideas but something just wasn't clicking, like there was something missing and that the story needed some type of conflict to it, and the most important thing that I had in mind was to keep the audience guessing. Because I didn't like the pregnant idea, we completely stop going on that direction and started to think about something else.

I started to think about college, and how the "plot twist" would be something like the main character didn't get accepted to the University she wanted to go and everyone was upset. My cousin brought the whole thing of creating fake universities and a "theme" for them. Was he was trying to say, was that in what ways are the universities known for. Is it because there's rich people? because of their parties? So I came up with the idea of maybe the girl getting accepted to a "bad school", being like a 99% acceptance right. So we started to go off that. Then we planned on the family members saying why she would go to that school if she's smart and that she has potential. And this is where we planned the plot twist, which would be her having a boyfriend in that school, but they don't know that. She's also going to lie about her not getting accepted into this "prestigious" school, in which the gossipy cousin finds out and kind of confronts her. When we had our whole story, I did a story board and this is what it looks like and yes, I know that I can't draw, but I tried my best.











No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

In one of the videos, it sounds like one of my family member is dying but I swear, my Aunt is okay. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RVz-t4...