What is horror?

Thursday, March 23, 2023

CCR PROCESS

Honestly, I've been procrastinating this whole entire spring break. I literally don't want to do anything I mean it is supposed to be a break for me but I guess it's really not. So, because I know if I keep procrastinating, I won't get to finished my CCR questions and I do not want to turn in a project that is unfinished there's just no way I worked so hard on this. I decided that well although it is spring break, that I need to work on this project if I want bright futures so I literally have no choice but to do this. Okay I am exaggerating. 

Anyways, I started working on the last two questions of the CCR. I did my research and after I did that, then I started making the Powerpoint. I chose the design to be simple but not to the point where it is boring but also not too flashy to the point where you don't know where to look in the Powerpoint. I also want the slides to have enough information and so far, I've only put pictures in the slides because I am going to be explaining them with a VoiceOver. I think my powerpoint slides are good and are simple but entertaining at the same time, in a way that it won't be boring and I think it would also have to do with how I do my VoiceOver for example if I sound tired, or exited etc. 


This is one of the slides for the third questions and as you guys can see, it is mostly pictures and one bullet point basically saying some of the sources that I looked at while doing my research. I am still finishing the fourth question, but this is what almost all the slides look like. Now, my only job is to do a voice over. The only thing would be getting it to be a short presentation, since I want to make more time for the first two questions in which I said before, I want to make something similar to the vogue 73 questions, and I also think the first two question need more explanation since they are more "complex" in a way. So I want to make sure that I have time to make the video for the first two questions.

I also have to make a script for this. Although the last questions are pretty easy, I don't want to be struggling on what I am going to say or twist anything up, to the point where I don't even know what I am going to say, or that the people don't understand what I am trying to say. Even worse, that the video would be too long and I won't have time to make the first two questions or that I would have to do a bunch if takes and record my voice over, and over again because I don't have anything written down. So to not cause any issues and to make the VoiceOver process a bit faster, I am going to do a script for all the questions,


No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

In one of the videos, it sounds like one of my family member is dying but I swear, my Aunt is okay. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RVz-t4...