What is horror?

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

CCR PLANNING

 Before I talk about my CCR, you guys yesterday was insane 

I went to a World Baseball Classic semifinal. I can't believe it is the next day and I still can't get over it. This game was so good and although I am hispanic and I was supposed to somewhat root for Mexico, I wanted Japan to win. And they did. Easily, one of the best baseball games I've ever been to in my whole life, and I've been to a lot. Energy was insane and I got to see Shohei Ohtani and my life is now complete. 

Okay back to the CCR. So, I've been really thinking about doing the four questions and breaking it up in two videos, The first two questions would be answered in a "creative" way, which I'll explain later, and the last two I'll answer them in a slide show. So for the first two questions, I was thinking of doing the thing that vogue does with the 73 questions, which is when someone is recording a person and they are just asking them questions and the person is in their house or somewhere else. I think this is really easy and can be done quick, but I will need to have a script because then I won't know what I am going to say and then it would be harder to record. I was thinking of maybe doing the script this week and then start recording next week just because I want my cousin to record me and right now on spring break, he is really busy because he already had spring break.

So instead of recording the first two questions this week, I'll work on the last two questions, which I can do myself because it is going to be a powerpoint slide. I just need the cites and know what I am going to say but in my opinion, it wont be as hard as recording the first two question. So I can work on the powerpoint slides this week, work on the script for both and then record the first two questions next week and I am done with my project. What I don't want to do is wait until the last minute, especially because the deadline is close and I want to be done with my project as soon as possible so that I can have time to see all the videos and make any changes if necessary. Bu ti really want to use this week to get ahead on my project and have at least two questions done and hopefully by next week, I'll be recording the first two questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

In one of the videos, it sounds like one of my family member is dying but I swear, my Aunt is okay. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RVz-t4...