What is horror?

Saturday, March 25, 2023

FINAL CCR

Once I was done with my powerpoint slides, I was going over them and the pictures to make sure that I didn't put any wrong information on the slides, or that I put the wrong picture on the wrong slide. After I did this, I started making a script on a word document and going over it so that it would explain everything on the slides, without saying too much or too little. I also deleted some slides that were unnecessary because I was going to talk about the same topic on a different slide so why have an extra slide? 



After I was done with the script, I went over it again because I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't get stuck on any words and like I said before, that it explained the slides well. After looking at the script like 20 times, I finally decided that it was time to do the voice over. Considering the fact that this team I did have a script, the voice over went smoothly, but I still had to record each one like a maximum of two times, sometimes three times but it was as bad as the graduation party. I don't know what went over my head when I said I didn't need a script, but I feel like it would have been worse if we did have a script because my family members pour their hearts out on that graduation party, jut to find out that we had to cut all of it. If you're thinking of not doing a script, please think again. Anyways, one I was done with the voice over, I did hear every single one of them, making sure that I wasn't mispronouncing a word and stuff like that. I sent all the voice recording to my email and put them on the power point slides. And the last two questions of my CCR are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

In one of the videos, it sounds like one of my family member is dying but I swear, my Aunt is okay. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RVz-t4...