What is horror?

Friday, March 3, 2023

CCR?

Why did I think that the CCR was literally a blog post reflecting on my project and why did I think that I didn't have to worry about it? And I thought that the "creative" part of it was just making the blog entertaining to read. Little did I know have to make two videos answering four questions and one of them could be in a form of a podcast or talk show, and the last one could be a powerpoint slide show. That's the creative part of it. Im not going to lie, I was already panicking because before this class the coach for the baseball team texted me saying if I could be announcer today since the guy that usually does it won't be able to go, and I have no idea on how to do it and I am not even prepared for it. I only know how to score the games. And seeing what the actual CCR was gave me even more anxiety. How would I be able to pull this off? 

In class, the teacher gave a lesson on the CCR and she showed us examples. When she said one of them could be like someone asking questions, the first thing that came to my head was the vogue questions, in which I thought that it was a super simple and good idea. And what a coincidence that the first video, the girl did the same thing. And funny enough, I have that girl on one of my classes. I mean I'm guessing I can still do it right? if I don't come up with any creative ideas, then I think this could be one of my choices. The other that I really liked was the talk show one. I think it was so fun and engaging, I really liked the host which turns out to be her dad. The setting was also similar to a talk show one. For the last two, it said that we could do a powerpoint slide show but I don't really think that is going too be as engaging. So I think I'm planning on doing it by recording myself talking and including pictures and the cites that are necessary.

Now, one of the things about this is that I have to be creative and can you guys guess what the first thing that came in my head? World baseball Classic. Guess who impulsively got wheelchair tickets to watch the semifinals before the finals? Yeah that's me. Will I get in? I think so. Are my brother and I going to be seating down in those seats? I don't think so, but I am remaining positive. I was thinking how my brother could literally interview me, kind of like vogue style in the ball park. And the video would be so good if Great Britain was to play that game, and could you guys imagine if found people going for them? I would literally include them on the video.Would I get extra points? no, but it is worth the try. But we all know what is going to happen (sorry Cambridge examiners). I like this idea, however I think the noise level is going to be really high and like I don't really think it matches with the project I am doing. Like for example, if I was doing something related to sports, this would be great but I really don't think it matters if it matches or not, it is just what I think, besides I want to watch the game, unless we record before the game and I mean based on our prediction, my brother and I are supposed to be watching Japan vs USA so that game is going to be very good. Anyways fingers crossed, we have to get in that ballpark somehow. I'll be on a wheelchair I don't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

In one of the videos, it sounds like one of my family member is dying but I swear, my Aunt is okay. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RVz-t4...