What is horror?

Thursday, March 2, 2023

SHOOTING SCHEDULE

Oh god, I just took the SAT and I swear I only have two brain cells left. Why does it have to be so long? The only thing I want to do right now is go to sleep. Anyways, I was thinking that now that I have an idea of what I want to do, I have to speak to my cousin about it to see what he thinks and how we can execute correctly. I think he's going to like it, and I think this idea is way more simple than the one we came up with. I am pretty sure we will be able to pull it off and know that I know that my family members can speak Spanish, the shooting process will be much easier. However, I will have to put subtitles in the video which I don't really know if it's going to make the editing process more complicated and time consuming. 

I was planning on shooting this week so that I could get it out of the way and start editing, in which my cousin has basic knowledge but I'll be honest, I have no idea on how to edit so I will have to eventually teach myself how to do it. So this week my cousin is free, but my cousin and my step sister are on a trip to Tennessee I think in Nashville, but they come home today Wednesday which is a relieve. However, I am not sure if my family can come over to their house because I asked my mom, and apparently we are going to be busy this weekend. That's the thing about my family. We always have something on the weekends. Another thing, they live all the way in Miami, which is basically an hour away from where I live, which makes it even more difficult to meet up with them on a week day.

Besides, they are also as busy as we are, with my my cousins going to college and having a job and my Aunt working at a hospital. Well, I think is in a hospital but I heard that she injects people with what is an apparently "fat loss liquid". I don't know if this is legal, but no one has died so it is safe to do it. I am not encouraging it. Anyways, my family is also busy, as both of my parents work and with my brother's baseball games on week days and sometimes on the weekends, it gets much more complicated to go and record the film opening. The reason why I also picked to record this week was because my cousin is currently on spring break, which means that we have time to shoot and plan everything it out, but if not, the latest we can shoot would be next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

In one of the videos, it sounds like one of my family member is dying but I swear, my Aunt is okay. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RVz-t4...