What is horror?

Thursday, March 9, 2023

PROPS

So, since I am starting the recording process on Saturday, I have to get props on what the graduation party would need to have. In my mind, the only props we would need would be the plates, knives and forks, and then I would like to ahem a banner saying something like "Congratulations" or "Graduation". I was planning on also having some balloons, I don't know which color yet but I think I want it to have like a black and white theme, so I'll probably get white balloons but I was also thinking on baby blue. I don't know if it's because I love blue, or that it would just look good but I'll figure it out when I go to the store to buy these things.

After my mom gets home from work, we are supposed to go to the dollar store, or if we don't find them somewhere else, then we would go to another store. In my opinion, I don't think that it is going to be hard finding these things but I am worried about not finding the banner. If not, then my second option would be trying to find napkins that say "congratulations" or something similar to that. I'm just glad that I already have an idea of what I want and how I want the table to look like so that when I go in the store and pick things out, it would be easy and there would be no issues at all. Sure, my mom and I would have to discuss some of our options on what we thing its better, but other than that we are good. Also, I have to print out the college rejection letters which won't be an issue since I can do it at home. And I also plan on having food on the table, maybe snacks or something so that it won't look like there is nothing on the tables. 

As soon as my mom got home, we went to the dollar store and bought the things that I needed. Honestly, I thought that it was going to be more, but turns out that we already have most of the stuff at home and my aunt which is also going to be on the video has some of the props that I need. We ended up buying two things, which were mini plates and cups to make a toast. After that, we went to another store and bought food so that the table would look full, well not full but like it had something. Is food considered a prop? well I don't know, but I am still including it because it is something that is going to be needed in my recording process. A mistake my mom and I made was to go buy food while we were hungry. Let's just say it wasnt  the best idea and we kind of got out of control but its fine. At least we got the stuff that I needed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

In one of the videos, it sounds like one of my family member is dying but I swear, my Aunt is okay. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RVz-t4...